Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blog 7, I Dare You Hacker.

I believe we are all vulnerable to hackers these days.  All of my "money" is just a digital number that exist somewhere in the data world and is not a physical figure.  Now even though i am a poor college student, the little money i do have is very valuable to me.  I realize that when i look at my bank account that the amount of money i have is just another statistical figure in the sea of finances in this country.  I access my bank account online and rarely buy things off of the internet but still feel like i am always at risks of being hacked.  Hackers dont need much as you can see and i was shocked to see that information that i thought was personal, is readily available to those who want to look hard enough for it.  Though i may not be a threat to get hacked at this very moment, the future of my identity and money is something that i wish to take great care of.  As this article shows hacking is something that has been going on for a long time and the ways of hacking are only going to get more elusive.  This is a scary thing because i plan on growing my finances in the next couple of decades and i dont want my life in jeopardy of being hacked.  I almost feel powerless because of the variety of ways hackers can get my information.  Maybe we should all just join the hackers before it is too late and the financial system of the United States is ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment