Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My name is Sean Sweeney, i just turned 24 years old and i am a sports communications major here at Shepherd University.  I'm from Charlottesville, Va and cannot wait to graduate and return to my hometown.  I'm hoping to get a job with the local YMCA or Boys and Girls club and hopefully coach some baseball somewhere.  I picked Shepherd because of its DII baseball, subsequently i badly injured my shoulder and no longer am able to play.  I stayed at Shepherd this summer and took summer classes and worked at River Riders which was a great experience.  I am a zip line instructor and enjoy it very much.  I am a huge sports fan, Redskins, Nats, and the Orioles are my favorite teams. I dont know much at all about html or any other computer related dialoge so i am very interested in what i can learn this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment